Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Greetings and Welcome to ~ Your Political Wings !

For questions, help, or to comment on how you
are doing, conact ~ Your Political Wings ~ at:


Friday, January 2, 2009

Scroll down for 'What you will learn at Your Political Wings'.

Also, to see 'How To Start Your Own PAC - Political Action
Committee - and The Awesome things It Can Do', scroll down
to the bottom of this page and click 'Older posts', or click
'Blog Archive' at the right of this page.

~ To see 'How To' articles here, click at the Blog Archive
list at the far right side of the webpage or scroll down ~

~ To view the Federal Elections Commission
website, Aristotle and Complete Campaigns
websites, click links at far right side of page ...

What you will learn at ~ Your Political Wings ~

1) How to start your own Non-Connected
Political Action Committee -
a. Raising funds to do your PAC ads
against Democrats anywhere in the
United States.
b. The awesome empowerment a PAC can
c. Contribute PAC campaign donations
to the candidates of your choice.
d. Do ads in support of or promoting
the defeat of U.S.Senate, U.S. House of
Representative, and U.S. Presidential
e. That PACs ( Non-
Connected PACs ) are a great tool
for making a difference !

2) How to do your own ads, as an individual,
with your own unlimited amount of money
against Democrats anywhere in the United
States through 'Idependent Expenditures'
without running for office -
a. For the support of or defeat of
any U.S. Senate,U.S. House of
Representatives, or U.S.
Presidential candidates of your

3) How to run for elected office,
including :
a. How to raise campaign funds -from
where and from who.

4) Sound campaign strategy that wins elections.

tags:Campaigns, Commission, Complete, Elections, Federal, How To Do Your Own Ads Against Democrats, How To Run For Political Office - U.S. Congress: U.S. House Of Representatives, wings

1 comment:

Lee Reeves said...

How do most people set up a nonconnected PAC? Do they form an entity? Create bylaws (or other operating documents)?