Before we get into the great empowerment tools, a few issues first .... These tools need to be used NOW by YOU to help defeat Jeb Bush, starting from NOW and into the 2016 primary campaign because Jeb Bush is a GOP establishment anti - Reagan who's family opposed Ronald Reagan in Reagan's 1976 presidential campaign. Jeb Bush is for:
1) Common Core. ( Source: Republican talk radio host Hugh Hewitt, Feb. 2015)
2) Amnesty. ( Source: Conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh, Feb. 2015)
3) Obamacare. ( Source: Conservative talk radio host Mark Levin, 2014)
U.S. House of Representatives. Call talk
radio nationwide by going to http://www.radiolocator.com
Call Capitol Hill and leave your comments to Congressmen
toll free at : 877-210-5351
Look up the House Congress member names at http://www.house.gov
SEE how, and talking points:
SEE details in posts below ! Empowerment tools
you will find here at Your Political Wings :
- WHAT IS A SUPER - PAC and
How to start one !
- What a Non - Connected PAC is
and how how to start one ...
- What is the difference between a
Super PAC and a Non- Connected PAC ...
- Spend your own unlimited amount
of money to campaign across the U.S. to
defeat or support a candidate without filing
as a candidate ( independent
expenditures ) ....
- How to run for federal office: U.S. Congress -
House of Representatives, U.S. Senate,
U.S. President, and State and local offices.
SEE details in posts below !
* Links on this site used by permission.